BETA RELEASE RaccoonBot 1.20.7 (Rev. 2589) - Support for BATTLE RAM! Help to translate RaccoonBot

inkredible

RaccoonBot 1.10.2 Rev. 1798

BUGFIXES / IMPROVEMENTS:

• Fixed Extended Break & Break Ending dialog handling
  • Fixed Barracks boosting
  • Fixed surrendering to early @Milking Algorithm

Known issues:

• Custom Troops still have some bugs

Note: Attack slightly dead bases means that it will attack bases which have all level12 collectors at an avg. fillstate of 2. This means you might get a good attack with ~150k loot but it might be bad as well with (~20-30k Loot) even if you destroy all collectors. Don't use this option when you only want to attack real dead bases.

As always: Execute the Updater.exe (inside of your raccoonbot folder) in order to get the update. If the updater says all files are up to date even though they aren't, try deleting all files except the updater.exe itself.

Client out of sync. when trying to use the attack mode

You have a bug on the attack mode: (4 times the same item)

• One Side Deploy
  • One Side Deploy
  • One Side Deploy
  • One Side Deploy

Out of sync is not related to our bot, this is a BlueStacks / Clash of Clans problem. Set this setting to 2 seconds this will help: sP2lIwL.png

BUGFIXES / IMPROVEMENTS:

• Fixed Extended Break & Break Ending dialog handling
  • Fixed Barracks boosting
  • Fixed surrendering to early @Milking Algorithm

Known issues:

• Custom Troops still have some bugs

Note: Attack slightly dead bases means that it will attack bases which have all level12 collectors at an avg. fillstate of 2. This means you might get a good attack with ~150k loot but it might be bad as well with (~20-30k Loot) even if you destroy all collectors. Don't use this option when you only want to attack real dead bases.

As always: Execute the Updater.exe (inside of your raccoonbot folder) in order to get the update. If the updater says all files are up to date even though they aren't, try deleting all files except the updater.exe itself.

Hello where i can find he lint for the latest raccoon?

thanks......

BUG : 

[03:55:05] Going to deploy 1 heroes
[03:55:05] 1 Hero Units deployed. Waiting for hero hp to drop...
[03:55:19] Activating unitdeploy_king's power
[03:55:20] [Deploy] Deploy done.
[03:55:21] [Attack] Waiting for end of battle...
[03:55:34] Loot results from attack: 210,858 gold, 173,038 elixir, 120 dark elixir, 25 trophies

The raid was LOST, but bot captured as 25 trophies.
should be -25 trophies

BUG :

[03:55:05] Going to deploy 1 heroes

[03:55:05] 1 Hero Units deployed. Waiting for hero hp to drop...

[03:55:19] Activating unitdeploy_king's power

[03:55:20] [Deploy] Deploy done.

[03:55:21] [Attack] Waiting for end of battle...

[03:55:34] Loot results from attack: 210,858 gold, 173,038 elixir, 120 dark elixir, 25 trophies

The raid was LOST, but bot captured as 25 trophies.

should be -25 trophies

I'm not into into the code but I don't see where that would effect it's designed gameplay at all. I would say its nothing more that a bug that is producing misinformation to the end use at that point and possibly skewing stats but I almost doubt that.

I would think that trophy stats would simply access your total trophies to do its math and not try to keep a running calculation/tally as you play.

Good Catch Though!

I'm not into into the code but I don't see where that would effect it's designed gameplay at all. I would say its nothing more that a bug that is producing misinformation to the end use at that point and possibly skewing stats but I almost doubt that.

I would think that trophy stats would simply access your total trophies to do its math and not try to keep a running calculation/tally as you play.

Good Catch Though!

You are right, it will be fixed with the next release :-).